Bratislava - the capital city of Slovakia.jpg

Čunovo

Čunovo

  It is on the right bank of the Danube at the border between Hungary and Austria and became a part of Bratislava in 1972. For the first time it was mention in 1232 as Chun. Today its inhabitants speak four languages (Slovak, Hungarian, Croatian, German). The most important historical monument is the Church of St.Michael.

Area: 18.7 km2
Number of inhabitants:786
Population density per km2: 42

Bratislava City, Slovakia